Gibson Image Technology - UV Flatbed Information
Our new range of UV Flatbeds capitalises on our years of experience in providing high quality affordable UV Printing Solutions.
The Gibson Flatbed UV Printer range comes in three size options GIT-2512UV – GIT3020UV – GIT3220UV
- All the models benefit from a High Quality Enhanced Steel frame with multiple stress relief treatment to reduce distortion & deforming.
- Double lead screw technology ensures stable and precise performance.
- Optional Linear motor offers higher Performance, Accuracy and Repeatability while reducing friction and maintenance.
- New Print Board Technology provides additional print options such as 5 Layer Printing for enhanced block out affects.
- The Printer benefits from the latest Ricoh GEN6 (MH5320) print head providing greater firing accuracy and smoother images.
As with previous Printers the new range offers the option to start with as little as 2 Print Heads (CMYK) and add additional Print Heads in the field as production increases or requirements change.
All our new Printers are provided with installation and training backed up with 1 years on-site parts and labour warranty.
- Automatic Negative Pressure System
- Automatic Head Media Height Sensor
- Anti-Crash Head Protection
Benefits of UV Printing
- UV Inks print directly onto a variety of substrates including (Glass, Ceramic, Wood, Metal, Paper, Leather, Wallpaper, Plastics)
- UV Inks are long lasting and scratch resistant on most materials so often don’t require laminating. They are suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- UV Inks are more suitable than other digital printing processes for lower grade substrates.
- UV Inks offer White & Varnish Inks for embellishing print products.
- UV Inks are cured instantly using UV light so they able to be cut & finished directly after printing.
- UV Inks are 99% VOC free.
Other Products You Might Be Interested In: